Monday, April 1, 2013

Make your own Laundry soap for pennies!

Get these at Walmart for $2-$3 ea. in the laundry aisle.

Note the Arm and Hammer is NOT baking Soda but Washing Soda. Grate the Fels Naptha Soap Bar.

Mix.

Label and provide the husband with only a plastic teaspoon. This helps enforce the 2 Tablespoon directions.You should see how mine can heap that spoon!

I have been using it now for more than 6 months and just now finished my first Crisco container worth of the stuff. I have three containers the same size made form the three ingredients shown. So, Let's see $6 for three containers X 6mos = 1.5 yrs. We probably do 3-4 loads a week including linens. We have the grand babies at times too and it gets out their yard dirt and food stains!
Love it and I use it in my front loader without problems. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment